I Got 2 Free People Clothing Items for UNDER $55?!

I Got 2 Free People Clothing Items for UNDER $55?!

Happy Saturday! I had a break in between my 2 jobs so I thought I would blog today! Today, I wanted to talk about my first experience at the Dillard's New Years Day sale! If you don't know what that is every year on January 1, Dillard's puts EVERYTHING on clearance an extra 50% off the already marked down price which means a lot of really nice designer brands go CHEAP!

The main thing I was looking for was new work clothes!! Both of my jobs require me to wear black on black (sometimes I can wear white & neutrals but wearing all black has been more in my personal comfort zone)! 

Down below, I'm going to show y'all what my finds were!

Both my pants & the skirt were about $25 each before tax which was such an amazing price!

Dillard's isn't having this sale anymore but I know at the end of the month they will do another sale which is an extra 30% off already marked down clearance items so I would definitely be on the lookout for that!



Outfit Details:
Top: Express
Skirt: Free People (Dillard's)
Necklace: Francesca's
Earrings: Lulu's

Outfit Details:
Top & Cardigan: Francesca's
Pants: Free People (Dillard's)
Necklace: Francesca's
Earrings: Altar'd State




Comments