February 2023

February 2023


Hey guys! I felt inspired to do a blog post today about life lately & all of that fun stuff. I'm not going to lie; this past month hasn't been easy at all & I've been faced with so many challenges that I am still in the process of overcoming but I have faith that there is a light at the end of a dark tunnel & that good things will happen to me very soon!

Last month, I did a blog post of 5 things I wanted to accomplish in that month & let's see if I stayed true to everything, I promised I would accomplish! 

1. Start reading more books that will impact my life in a positive way:
Well, that was a very specific way of me saying that I should pick up a book & read & well, I started a book club through my local women's empowerment Facebook group, so we are getting somewhere. I wouldn't say the book I'm reading is impacting my life in a positive way but what is impacting my life in a positive way is starting the book club as a whole. 

2. Learn a new recipe:
Okay, I was really bad with this one. I did not learn one single new recipe. I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER!

3. Post positive affirmations on social media once a week:
With this one, I feel like I have had to constantly feed myself positive affirmations, so I definitely have been posting more than once a week to motivate myself with a more positive mindset. 

4. Find time once a week to hang out with friends:
I am getting a lot better with this & with every challenge I've been through lately, having my friend support system has been amazing! I look forward to seeing them!

5. Educate myself on a brand-new topic I've always wanted to know more about:
There isn't like one topic in particular that I was like, "OMG this is so brand new!" but I've learned brand new things about topics I am interested in so that's something.

5 Things I Want to Accomplish within the Next Month:
1. Take risks even if they are scary!
2. Get out of your comfort zone & try new activities.
3. Embrace your inner confidence.
4. Discover a brand-new artist.
5. Try Pilates!




Comments