6 Years Later.

6 Years Later.


Hey guys! I have so much to update & this blog post will be exactly that. Whenever major life changes or events happen in my life, for the past 6 years I love to go back to my original Blogspot blogging roots to update y'all on what's going on. It's crazy to think my young adult content creating journey started on a Blogspot blog when I was 19 years old with absolutely no idea with how much this blog would evolve.

I knew eventually that being a local influencer would be something I'd want to do someday but to think that I'm being categorized as one still blows my mind. Last night, I got invited by one of my favorite local boutiques to sit with them & represent the boutique in the audience of a exclusive local fashion show. If someone had told 2018 me this, I would have thought you were insane because I always dreamed of getting a opportunity to go to an event like that!

I was absolutely overwhelmed in the best way possible by how much fun this event truly was and let's not forget how the clothes were SO CUTE! Going to a fashion show has definitely been something on my bucket list for YEARS and to finally say I went to one is crazy! I am also attending ANOTHER FASHION SHOW next weekend with the same boutique, and I am super excited!

Earlier this year, really tough times led me to wanting to create a positive community for the women of my city and that's when Navigating Corpus Christi was born. I can't even tell y'all that during the tough times how much that group has changed my life for the better and I'm so proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone to create a community like NCC.

In the past couple of jobs, I've had the thing I like the most about them is the Community Outreach aspect of them. I love being the one responsible for creating a positive community together and as well as my passion for social media, I also had a passion for Community Outreach.

Starting next month, I will be taking on a new job position that is founded on creating a positive community and I cannot be more excited! 

Do not be afraid to follow your dreams even when you are down. Keeping this positive energy through these tough times has now led me to the biggest blessings of my life! 

Cheers to the beginning of an exciting new era!







Comments