Summer 2023.

Summer 2023.

Outfit Details:
Hat: Tula (Wildflowers)
Dress: Francesca's
Sunglasses: Target
Purse: Somewhere in Italy
Earrings: Main Street Clothing Co.

Shoutout to Wildflowers for gifting me this SUPER CUTE HAT! If you need anything for your next beach trip, it's protection from the sun! I love Tula hats because not only are they Texas based but they give you extra sun protection which is amazing for your skin! 

Tula's Instagram: @tulahats
Wildflower's Instagram: @tmwildflowers 

Hey guys! It's finally SUMMERTIME and every year for the past 6 years of having this blog, I do kind of an introduction of what my summer is going to look like and telling y'all what I have planned for the summer. Throwback to 6 years ago, I use to do daily #SummerLife posts (who remembers those?) but this year, I want to try my best just to update y'all on here whenever I do have exciting things going on during the summertime! 

My favorite time of year growing up was summertime because not only am I a summer baby & it's just in my blood to love summer but living on the coast, summer just HITS DIFFERENT Y'ALL!

When I first started this blog at 19 (I'm 25 now), whenever I did #SummerLife posts, it was to force me to get my butt off of the couch on my days off and try new things & do fun things with friends!

Over the years my idea of encouraging myself to get out of the house and do fun things has changed which is normal. The things I enjoyed doing at 19 are not at all the same things I would do at 25. 

From having my local women's empowerment group, "Navigating Corpus Christi", my original #SummerLife vision is being reborn. It's so hard to make friends in adulthood and encouraging yourself to try new things around your city & support these amazing local businesses is pretty much my main goal for this summer. 

I won't be traveling a ridiculous amount because of my work schedule well; I mean I'll travel for work but that's about it but most of my future out of town shows are going to be during the fall time, so summer is pretty free for me as far as shows go. 

I encourage y'all if you aren't going on a luxurious vacation, find ways around your area you can meet new people & try new things!

Get out there & meet new people! HAPPY SUMMER!



Comments