This is 26.

This is 26.


Outfit Details:
Store Picture was Taken In: Kendra Scott during my NCC Kendra Scott Event
Dress: Main Street Clothing Co. (Local)
Jewlery: Kendra Scott

Hi guys! WOW it's been a crazy last couple of months & I'm finally being able to blog again. So, I turned 26 this past Monday & there's so many emotions around being 26. I don't feel too young, but I don't feel too old. It's this weird in between feeling. So now that I have y'all's attention, I will give y'all a short summary of all of the amazing things I've been up to within the past couple of months & I say short summary because I could literally write a whole book on these past couple of months alone, but this is a blog, not a book. 

A List of Life Updates & Amazing Things That Have Happened to Me Since April 2023:

  • I started a new rewarding job back in April that has made me a lot more mentally happy & motivated & I feel like I'm closer to finding my true career calling!
  • I attended the Eras Tour!!! I went to Night 3 in Houston & wow.... I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
  • I saw Ed Sheeran & Khalid in the same tour which was an out of this world amazing experience.
  • This past weekend I saw Louis Tomlinson in The Woodlands to kick off my birthday week!
  • Back in January, I started a local women's empowerment Facebook Group that now has over 1.6k members.
  • I have had the best summer I've ever had in my young adulthood! The Summer Life series would be proud.
  • I hosted an EVENT at Kendra Scott which is the craziest thing to even think about because whenever I was pursuing fashion blogging & working in fashion retail, I DREAMED OF A MOMENT LIKE THAT ONE!
  • Have had the amazing chance to work with local businesses through the women's group! 
  • I hosted a sip & shop event this past week at MY FAVORITE LOCAL BOUTIQUE which is another crazy dream come true feeling!
  • Took my first out of town work trip which was the most nerve-wracking thing ever but I grew so much as a person!
Well that's all... see you in a few months <3


Comments