Prioritizing Your Mental Health While in a Busy, Social, & Successful Season

Prioritizing Your Mental Health While in a Busy, Social, & Successful Season


Outfit Details:
Top: Shein
Shorts: Jewels
Earrings: Francesca's

Hey guys! It has been a MINUTE since I last did a blog post & that is because over the past few months, I have seen so many positive life changes in my work, social, personal, & content creating lives. Having all of these lives is such a blessing but at the same time can be overwhelming in the best way possible. People think you only need to prioritize your mental health when you are stressed or depressed but that is not true AT ALL! Today's blog post, I'm going to go over some tips of how you can prioritize your mental health through a positive season in your life.

#1: Worry About Your Own Success Story

With success comes those who either celebrate your success or wish the vision was done differently & this is a huge life lesson I've had to learn in the past month alone & we all have been in this position before where you see someone else's success and think to yourself, "I would have done it this way & that's how I would've been successful.". I became this successful version of myself the day I stopped comparing myself to others & the day I was in my own lane not worrying about others & how they have succeeded trying to put myself in their shoes. 

#2: Celebrating Others' & Their Success Stories in a Healthy Way

Whether it is a friend or a colleague, if they are doing something amazing, send them a text saying, "I'm proud of you!" or, "You are doing amazing things!" Giving others that quick positive encouragement can impact your own life positively because the way you act towards others is how people will act towards you & I believe that with all of my heart. For those who are in a successful season or a season where you are in those steppingstones towards success, celebrating others should never stop & they should never be long & drawn out either. Whether you are busy all of the time or not, that quick text or call or positive encouragement can be anything from 5-10 minutes. Keep it sweet, short, & simple! 

With that being said, I know whenever you are in a difficult season in your life it may be hard to do this but even through my darkest times, I feel better about myself when I celebrate a friend who is going through a successful season in their lives. Do this but also prioritize your mental health. If you have celebrated them once & you decided that's enough, I can't do it again, that is completely okay. These are just random spouts of celebration when you are in that busy, social, & successful season. 

#3: Every Busy Person Deserves a Mental Health Day

THIS IS SO SO SO IMPORTANT especially for those in a busy, social, & successful season. The best way to prioritize your mental health while in this season is to take time off from your usual everyday busy activities & take it easy. Whether that is laying on the couch watching TV, reading a book, or doing a calmful yoga class, please don't forget to take care of yourself. Even if you have to put it on your calendar or planner, I highly suggest doing so.

#4: For the Social Butterflies, Switch Up What You Do for Socialization & Try New Things!

Yes, I'm even talking about the girls who go to the same bar every weekend. I have learned, at least in this season of life that when you switch up your social routine, it brings a lot less stress & it's great for your mental health. There's so many ways & ideas you can try new things with your friends & it doesn't have to be anything crazy but even switching up the restaurants y'all go to & try somewhere new, it's a relieving feeling in my opinion & it creates that sense of adventure. 

Even getting out of your comfort zone & having that support system there with you is also very important & it creates more everlasting bonds. This can be anything from attending a new book club or playing Pickleball. The options are endless!

#5: Reset Your Mind

Whether it's on a Sunday before you go to your Monday-Friday job or your next day off, resetting your mind is SO IMPORTANT especially when you are in the season, I'm in. I will mentally drain myself if I think about the stresses of the past week. I have to close that chapter & have that new week mindset. Even writing down or typing in your notes app some personal goals you want to achieve for the week, this is good no matter what season you are in.

Please take care of yourselves & just because you are successful doesn't mean you don't need to rest. Get some rest & reset for the next week!









Comments