This is 25.

 This is 25.

Outfit Details:
Top: Shein
Skirt: Francesca's

Hey guys!! This is my first blog post as a 25-year-old (it still sounds so weird to me)! I turned 25 on July 10 & life already has been so positive & great for me. We started off 25 on a very well, AMAZING START! If you haven't read my last post, I updated y'all about how my internship ended & I was going to start a new job at a local apartment complex. I've currently completed 2 weeks at the complex & my life is already changing in so many positive aspects & I'm learning so many interesting things!

So, I haven't started officially leasing apartments yet, so I've been watching training videos, answering resident/customer calls, & getting set up on my complex's Instagram. If y'all have known me for a while or have been following this blog for a while, I have been wanting to be a social media manager or content creator for a place I've worked at for so long & it's just so surreal that I'm finally getting that moment & it's been a BLAST!!!

I've been having so much fun getting to know the complex & everything in between! Someday, I may do a longer post about my career journey & how I got to where I am today because it's truly a crazy journey & I'm so proud of myself!

Since I've been crazy busy with this job & adjusting to the job, I am currently on hiatus from my podcast (It's A BOP! with Jess on Spotify) & a few days ago, I actually set up my schedule for my upcoming Season 3 & I'm SOOO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE that the Season 3 Premiere of It's A BOP! with Jess will be out on August 7 & I will have a consistent podcast schedule of uploading new episodes EVERY SUNDAY!!

I've never truly had a consistent schedule with my podcast because well, I've never truly had a consistent schedule with my job & I'm off every Sunday, so it works out perfectly to have a set schedule! 

I also just started my draft for my annual Grammys predictions which will be out sometime in October on jessicanicoledeleon.wordpress.com!

Stay tuned for Season 3 for upcoming concert recaps & award show themed episodes!

See y'all in the next post!




Comments