August 2022 Life Update & New Podcast Logo Reveal!!

August 2022 Life Update & New Podcast Logo Reveal!!

Swimsuit is from Dillard's

HAPPY AUGUST!!! Alexa, cue August by Taylor Swift. What better way to reveal my new podcast logo than on my OG blog? Last time we talked, I had just started my new job & already was seeing life changing things happening to me. That still remains the same, my life is changing in unbelievable ways & my years of hard work are finally paying off!

I know I had mentioned that my first episode of Season 3 of my podcast, "It's A BOP! with Jess" was going to premiere August 7 (this Sunday to be exact) but it may have to be postponed. It's not for sure thing, just come personal stuff came up within the past couple of hours that may have me delaying the premiere. 

Other than the past couple of hours, life has been GREAT for me lately & I've been pretty content with my life at the moment. I mentioned in a post a few months ago that I've wanted to get back into blogging like I use to on here because I miss it but also too, there's areas of my life that I want to keep to myself & not on a blogging platform. 

This is a reminder to yourself today that things will make sense eventually & the trials & obstacles you go through will lead you to where you need to be. I used to tell myself this over & over in my early 20s because I was constantly doubting myself that I wouldn't be where I am today, but I never gave up & now I have a pretty fun big girl full time job that allows me to be a content creator for them on their Instagram account and even help with some fun events (someday I should do a post about working in event planning because wow... what I realized whenever I got in it!)!

I also am so content with my relationships with my family & friends. I am surrounded by so many positive people right now who lift me up & are so supportive of me! Since 2019, August hasn't been an easy month for me for many reasons. For the first time since 2019, I feel refreshed entering the month of August without thinking of stuff from my past! August truly is the start of a new year in a very weird way HAHA!

Even within the past couple of months, I have evolved into an even better version of myself & I love the person that I am at this moment!

I'm going to wrap up this post here but stay tuned for the Season 3 premiere of It's A BOP! with Jess & see you in the next post!



Comments