Life Updates - April 2023

Life Updates - April 2023

Entire outfit is from Main Street Clothing Co.

Hey guys!! HAPPY APRIL! So much has been happening in my life lately that deserved its own blog post. As you can see from the photo above, I am wearing a head to toe look from a local boutique because I got to MODEL for the boutique. I never thought modeling would ever be something I would do but it happened & it was such a huge confidence boost! I enjoyed every moment of it!

I love fashion and having worked in a boutique when I was 20/21 years old, the fact I even get opportunities like this is truly insane!! 

So, this year started off not so great with lots of challenges & hard times but this month, things are already starting to look up for me in so many positive ways & I am super blessed! I start a new exciting job in a few weeks & I will start traveling for concerts again! My first out of town show of the year will be the Eras Tour in Houston & I AM SO EXCITED!! I've never seen Taylor live before, but I have loved her since 2008 so this is a long time coming (see what I just did HAHA)! 

I will be recapping my Eras Tour experience sometime at the end of the month on my podcast, "It's A BOP! with Jess" which is available only on Spotify so stay tuned! 

Outfit Details:
Earrings: Jewel's
Jumpsuit: Wild Pink Boutique
Purse: From somewhere in Italy!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in my last blog post but another crazy thing that's been happening to me lately is I've been attending local fashion shows which is something else that if you told me 5 years ago, I'd be attending these events, I would have thought you were insane because going to a fashion show of any kind has always been on my bucket list!

Well actually, I've been to a fashion show before when I was SUPER YOUNG but y'all know what I mean, like something I actually remember HAHA! 

Basically, I've been getting these opportunities because of my local women's empowerment group I founded at the beginning of the year called, "Navigating Corpus Christi". I founded, "Navigating Corpus Christi" because in my past few jobs, my favorite thing about them was helping build a community and the group is on Facebook & Instagram & it's been something that's really been on my heart for a very long time, so I finally caved in & created this safe space for women in the area to meet new people & share event ideas to do with their best gal pals!

Within these past couple of months of founding the group, it has grown so much & I am truly blown away by the some of the opportunities I have gotten so far from founding the group!

Remember y'all the tough times are temporary & things will get better for you!

Have a great rest of your weekend <3











Comments