1 Year Anniversary of Navigating Corpus Christi

 1 Year Anniversary of Navigating Corpus Christi

Outfit Details:
Top: Monarch Boutique
Leggings: Express
Shoes: JCPenney


Hey guys! I can't believe this is my first time posting in 2024 on January 21, 2024. I wanted to create a post recapping on this past year for me with my local women's empowerment group Navigating Corpus Christi & how it has truly changed my life for the better. The whole goal with this group is to get women together through positivity, local events, & more! I cannot be more grateful to now have over 3k people in our community & I am so appreciative of everyone who has been supporting me on this journey! 

Throughout this past year, I have hosted community meet ups & events that bring this online community in person & I have seen firsthand not only how it has changed my life but has changed for the women in my community. I hear stories from all types of women about how positive & uplifting this group has been for them & that it is something they look forward to which absolutely warms my heart so much!

Feel free to join my Facebook Group & Instagram accounts to stay up to date with my community & I can't wait to document the future of this community with y'all. I want to get back into blogging & I have a fun little project coming up that will take me back to my blogging roots so stay tuned y'all! 

Comments