Life Updates - March 2024

Life Updates - March 2024

Outfit Details:
Top: HSLOT 2022 in Austin
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack

Hey guys! Here is your monthly blog update, I need to make a habit of doing these monthly just to document my mid 20s life since I've been documenting almost every moment on here since I was 19. Why not keep the traditions going? HAHA. Anyways. Let's recap what this past month has been like for me so far.

So this month alone, I have been having the time of my life with my best friends making amazing memories with them.

The first HUGE accomplishment I want to bring up that happened to me at the beginning of the month is that I was featured on my local news for my work with my local women's empowerment group, "Navigating Corpus Christi" for Women's History Month. I shared about the importance that having a community of women means to a woman & it was such a surreal experience!

I was able to bring on some of my close friends (most of them I have met through this community I have helped build) to be interviewers & testimonies to the community & the experience still blows my mind TO THIS DAY!

I have also been creating amazing memories with my best friends & it has been an absolute dream come true experience! 

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend & rest of your March! I am manifesting great things for you!




 

Comments