Hot Girl Fall Walks - The Best Form of Self Care!

Hot Girl Fall Walks - The Best Form of Self Care!

Outfit Details:
Shirt & Shacket: Simply Cruz Collections
Leggings: PINK
Belt Bag: Amazon

Hey guys! Happy Fall & wow, this weather is GORGEOUS! I've been looking for new ways to better myself physically & mentally & the Hot Girl Fall walks are something I highly recommend. I'm not only challenging myself, but I also challenge y'all to once a week go to a nice park, walking trail, or beach (if that's possible) in your area and take 30 minutes-1 hour out of your day to put some calm music on & simply go on a peaceful walk and enjoy the fresh air! 


This is a pic from my first official Hot Girl Fall Walk of the season! I chose Cole Park in Corpus Christi, TX as my first destination because you look at the beautiful bayfront & it's a nice long trail! 

Music I Had for My Hot Girl Fall Walk:
Satellite by Harry Styles
Message in a Bottle by Taylor Swift
Anti-Hero by Taylor Swift
Humankind by Coldplay
Higher Power by Coldplay
Daydreaming by Harry Styles
Keep Driving by Harry Styles

Now... I challenge y'all to go outside & enjoy the fresh air! 




Comments