October 2022 Updates

 October 2022 Updates

Tee is from Simply Cruz Collections

Hey guys! Long time, no talk but I figured I'd give a little bit of an update on me & what I've been up to these past couple of months. Back in July, I started my full-time job which has been going super well so far & I'm just overall super proud of myself from accomplishing the goals I've had this year & overall making the younger version of myself so proud of the me now!

I finally posted my 2023 Grammy Predictions & let's just say, I uploaded this before Silk Sonic announced they weren't submitting any of their stuff, so my predictions won't be as on target as past years but anyways, if you want to check them out still... click here!!

I also upload new podcast episodes every Sunday talking about my recent concert experiences & the latest in pop culture so to keep up with that look up, "It's A BOP! with Jess" on Spotify!

I recently made a separate Twitter account for my podcast listeners & frankly, the best way you can stay in touch with my latest content so follow @itsabopwithjess on Twitter!

Since making the Twitter account, I have updated my business inquires email so if y'all are looking for me to collaborate with you whether it's on a podcast or promoting a small business the email will be itsabopwithjess@gmail.com. 

Stay tuned for more pop culture updates as we head into Grammys season! 



Comments