Galentines Weekend 2024

 Galentines Weekend 2024

Outfit Details:
Pajamas: Amazon
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

Hey guys! I am attempting to get back on target with blogging again like I did back in the day because there are just times where I miss being able to type up something to look back & read on later. Anyways, today's post is going to be a little update on how life has been for me & all of that good stuff in between so I hope y'all enjoy this little post & stay tuned for more posts this year!

I am over the moon happy with life. I am grateful for my professional career, social media career, my support system, & just life in general. I haven't really been able to say that in a super long time or really barely at all in my 20s because navigating young adulthood has crazy ups & downs & for the first time probably ever, I feel extremely fulfilled & I cannot be more grateful for that!

This weekend is the beginning of Galentines weekend & I love the celebration of Galentines day because it really highlights having an empowering women's support system & every girl deserves that uplifting support so honestly, what is Valentines? What's having a Boyfriend? LET'S GLAMORIZE GALENTINES DAY because no matter what life throws at you, your girls will always be there for you no matter what & that's a beautiful thing is to have in your life. 

This past Friday, I hosted a Galentines Party & got to be with most of my best friends & it was overall such an amazing night & on Tuesday, actual Galentines day, I'm hosting an ice cream social & this is such a full circle moment for me.

Galentines Day last year, I was going through a lot of sadness & heartbreak & it's just so insane what can happen in one year. 

Last year, I was crying into ice cream & this year, I'll be celebrating my personal growth over the past year through ice cream. This is living proof that things will look up & get better for you!

Don't ever let a man determine your happiness ladies. Happiness comes within!

Stay tuned for more posts & I hope y'all spend some time today with your best girls!




Comments