My All Time Favorite Outfits from AGACI & Where To Find Duplicates/Substitutes


My All Time Favorite Outfits from AGACI & Where To Find Duplicates/Substitutes

I'm super sad because one of my all time favorite clothing stores AGACI has announced they have officially closed their online store which is super sad for me because I do most of my AGACI shopping online since my nearest store is 2 hours away in San Antonio. I've loved this store since I was a teenager & continued to love them in my young adulthood as well as they are affordable & cute! 

Today, I'm going to share with y'all my all time favorite pieces I have gotten from AGACI & where you can find duplicates or substitutes of the same product! These pictures will all range from the past 2 years that I have been blogging. I do still own & wear all of the pieces that I'm going to show y'all today!

My platform sandals in this picture are from AGACI! They are actually by a brand called Bamboo & you can find the brand basically anywhere! I did have a hard time finding the exact ones I have but on Amazon, I did find something super similar with the same soft bottoms! I highly recommend these shoes! 

These are the same sandals from the picture before & is the only piece in this outfit that's from AGACI! The substitute I linked above is super similar on top but the only difference is the bottom gold part. Mine don't have the gold on the bottom part!

The only piece in this photo from AGACI is the cardigan! I LOVE THESE CARDIGANS! I hate layering! Especially in the summer & spring because it gets so hot in South Texas but the cardigan above is so lightweight & if you live somewhere where it's 100 degrees outside most of the year & you absolutely have to wear a cardigan, I highly recommend getting this one! I linked the same exact cardigan which you can also buy at Papaya (the same brand & everything)! Online doesn't have a ton of colors but in stores there's literally a million colors you can pick from plus since it's the real deal you would be wearing something you would get exactly at AGACI!

The only piece from AGACI in this photo is the smocked crop top! I was always so afraid to try this style but I found it a few months ago at AGACI & I got the large so it wouldn't be too tight fitting on me & it actually worked out really well! I found the exact same brand & everything on Papaya but only in a red orange color & a white! If you were wanting other colors I would probably keep an eye out for Papaya in stores because they do carry so many of the same brands that AGACI did!

Every piece except for the earrings in this photo are from AGACI! The tank is from last year but the substitute I did give you was the same style & brand but just a different pattern. The cardigan is the same link from the cardigan above!
The only piece from this outfit from AGACI is the striped off the shoulder top! I couldn't find the exact style in the brand since this style is from a year ago but I did find a similar style from Shein that basically displays the off the shoulder flowy look! You can find striped jumpsuits & rompers that are super similar to the top on Amazon, Papaya, & resell websites like Thred Up & Poshmark!

Everything in this outfit is from AGACI except for the earrings! The cardigan is the same link from the other cardigans (shows how much I love the style)! The tank is from a year ago so I found a tank the same brand but it's just a solid white tank!

The shorts are the only piece from AGACI in this super old outfit (that was me over 2 years ago WOW)! I couldn't even find the brand or anything similar to these shorts because these shorts have to be over 5 years old but they are one of the few pieces I still have from high school that I love wearing every now & then!
The top is the only thing in this photo from AGACI! Fun fact: this pic is from my senior year of high school when I took senior pics so this picture is over 4 years old LOL! Again, this piece is one of the very few pieces I still own from high school & it still fits too! My sister loves to borrow this top & it's still fun & trendy! It is a 4 year old top so I did find a cold shoulder tank substitute from Shein!

This top is the only piece from this outfit from AGACI! It's a 2 year old top so I couldn't find the exact style or brand or anything. I did link a longer sleeved off the shoulder top that's a little more trendier. I have this piece in my closet still but I haven't worn it in so long! It just sits in my closet at this point LOL!

The only piece from AGACI in this outfit are the sandals. They are by the brand Bamboo which you can find at so many places like Amazon, Shein, & even some boutiques! I know a few local boutiques in my city that carry a pretty good selection of Bamboo shoes. I stick to the Bamboo brand pretty often because they are super comfortable!

So those are some of my all time favorite styles I've gotten from AGACI over the years! I did discover while trying to find duplicates & substitutes that a lot of the brands AGACI carries can be found at Papaya & Amazon! I'm sad to see AGACI go because I really did like their selection but your best bet for getting the same affordable prices with a similar selection are places like Papaya or even local boutiques!






                                                          









Comments