Empowering & Motivation into The New Year!

 Empowering & Motivation into The New Year!


My 2023 Vision Board made on Canva & pictures are from Pinterest.

Hey guys! This post is a little life updates post and spreading some more positivity on this platform! I want to go back to my blogging roots & so far, I feel like we are on the right track to that! If you are new here or maybe know me best from my podcast (It's A BOP! with Jess on Spotify), I originally started my content creating journey on here when I was 19 years old where I founded it on fashion & beauty but then it evolved into literally every topic under the sun.

My mental health hasn't been the best lately due to lots of personal things going on in my life & during these rough mental health times, I like to spread positivity to others & make others feel good about themselves & it usually lifts me up & puts me in an overall better mood!

So I launched my local empowering women Facebook Group called, "Navigating Corpus Christi". It's been on my heart for a while to start this group & build a community founded on positivity within young women in the area.

If this past year has taught me anything, it's that building a community that uplifts those around you is so important to have in your life. Personally, I have a passion for building a community that encourages & motivates others especially for young women in the area and my goal for this group is to build genuine connections with other women in the area whether you are new to the area or have lived here your entire life.

This group is a safe space for young women in the Corpus Christi area to make new friends, make connections, plan events, promote local spots, give recommendations to others, & more! I want to spread positivity around our beautiful city by the bay!

If you are in the Corpus Christi area, spread the word to your gal pals about the Facebook Group & let's build this positive community together!

I also launched Season 4 of It's A BOP! with Jess earlier this month & on tomorrow's episode I have some exciting news about the future of the podcast!

I have been doing the podcast since late 2020 & I've experimented with so many layouts & ideas & the announcements pretty much are experimenting with another new layout & concept!

This year, I want to grow the podcast in new ways & again, build a community within my listeners.

Can't you tell I'm into community outreach?

Stay tuned for more posts & podcast news!





Comments