HAPPY 2023!

 HAPPY 2023!


Hey guys! HAPPY 2023! This picture above is me on New Year's Eve spending in the most Jess way possible which is in a hot tub by the beach. I'm making it a New Year's Resolution to myself this year that I find the motivation to blog again as well as have my podcast to talk about my life on. Mostly my podcast I just talk about music & the concerts I've been to but this year, I'm challenging myself to be more personable with y'all & share my mid 20s life experiences with y'all. 

I think of where I was this time a year ago & I knew that 2022 was going to be life changing for me but not in the ways that it ended up being. When I started this blog at 19, I was one lost & confused gal trying to find my place in this crazy young adult world. 2022 was the year that everything I worked my butt off for came to me career wise & in this new year, I strive to create bigger goals for myself to accomplish greatness for myself & be an inspiration on others.

I left my 5-year fashion retail career to pursue new things & I found along the way that my passion was in Community Outreach. If you had told 19-year-old me I'd be where I am today, I would have thought you were INSANE! I give myself a pat on the back every day from all I accomplished in the past year & if you feel lost in your career, I pray you get blessed with opportunities & find your calling in life because it's truly such an amazing feeling!

2023 has already blessed me in more ways than I could've imagined & I feel very lucky & happy to how this new year has started. I pray this year for you brings greatness, blessings, & motivation your way! 


Comments